NEXTMap® World 30™ v2.0, the latest version of the world’s most accurate global terrain product, integrates seamlessly with Intermap’s Orion Platform and provides a foundation data layer for Web-based 3D Business Intelligence (3DBI®) applications. NEXTMAP World 30 v2.0 is available for license via an Application Programming Interface (API) or via Intermap’s cloud-based WebStore™.
See the accuracy for yourself! Grab the sliding bar and move left or right to view the World 30 difference.
The World 30 digital surface model has a 30-meter ground sampling distance and filled voids that will give planners the accuracy they need. Industries which can benefit from our product include, but are not limited to, agriculture, telecommunications, energy, risk planning, water management, defense, military and a host of government services.
World 30 v2.0 has two distinct improvements. World 30 v2.0 has removed errors native to the ASTER GDEM v2 data in over 3,000 one-degree tiles north of 60 degrees latitude. For an average customer, using 80,000 square kilometers of global terrain data, these improvements will save at least 15 hours of manual editing time to correct the errors. Additionally, the overall vertical accuracy of v2.0 has been improved by over 10 centimeters to a Root Mean Square Error (RMSE) of just 7 meters globally.
ASTER digital elevation model compared to the NEXTMap World 30 (right). Click here
to view more images in our Image Gallery.
"The availability of Intermap’s NEXTMap World 30 product will have a tremendous impact on plantation planning and management."
– LF Lee, Managing Director, Agribusiness Publishing Sdn Bhd
- Most Accurate: The improved World 30 v2.0 DEM utilizes over 204 million ground control points with an accuracy of 25cm RMSE or better, to control the vertical elevation of an aggregated surface model derived from ASTER GDEM v2, SRTM v2.1 and GTOPO30.The corrected DEMs were combined with Intermap’s proprietary data fusion technology to create a seamless, void-filled and consistent dataset with a global accuracy of 7 meters RMSE.
- Most Comprehensive: Other products available on the market only offer up to 30 percent of the earth. With NEXTMap World 30, customers receive 100 percent coverage of the earth’s entire 150 million square kilometers. The combination of photogrammetry, interferometry, and LiDAR technologies provides the most detailed and current elevations across the globe.
- Most Updated: NEXTMap World 30 is constantly enhanced with the very latest and best elevation data. Under the NEXTMap maintenance program, customers will enjoy regular NEXTMap World 30 updates automatically.
- Most Flexible: Ideal for applications such as image orthorectification, line-of-sight calculations, feature extraction and topographic map development, flood risk management, infrastructure planning, precision farming, emergency response, and 3D visualization.
Get 180,220,248 km2 of accurate data with just a click of your mouse!
Filling the void for accurate and reliable height data, Intermap’s NEXTMap World 30 offers the world’s most comprehensive digital surface models for the entire U.S., China, India, Russia, South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific region and the polar ice caps.
"Satellite images only provide 2D datasets, and with Asia growing so quickly, those images are not sufficient for business planning purposes or government feasibility studies."
– Perry Mandeville, President of PT Earthline in Jakarta