At Intermap, it’s the people that make the difference. Our team is dedicated to innovation, creativity, and productivity to help realize the ambition of ensuring all our customers receive the solutions they need to enable their success.
Intermap’s employees are empowered to learn, grow, and succeed, through a high-performance culture in which everyone:
- is treated with respect, dignity, and fairness
- applies their skills to meaningful work they can be proud of
- is encouraged to contribute and innovate
- has opportunities to grow
- is able to work with the industry’s best talent
- embraces change with confidence and openness
- recognizes the importance of a balanced life
Intermap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Ready to find your career or be the next Intermap Rock Star?
If you are enthusiastic, innovative, enjoy delivering results, ready to have some fun, and want to join our team, view our job openings listed below. If you need assistance with the online application process, please contact Karen Taylor at (303) 708-0955 ext. 1341.
Or, if you think you may be the next Intermap “Rock Star," we want to hear from you! If you have exceptional skills, but don’t see a current job opening, click here and send your letter of persuasion and resume to us.
Business Development Intern
Location: ITI Denver
Intermap is in the process of incubating several high tech geospatial businesses, and is looking for entrepreneurial individuals looking to begin a career in technology with a foundation of business development and marketing. Experience gained with Intermap will be immediately transferable to building technology start-ups.
Job Summary and Duties:
- Highly motivated individuals looking to start or build a career in market development and sales operations.
- Research organizations and individuals online to support Intermap’s existing and planned business.
- Find and talk with individuals in target markets to learn about their industry and how Intermap can potentially serve them.
- Compile actionable information through interviews and research for Intermap’s executive team.
- Compile market and economic information to support business decisions.
- Junior, senior or recent graduate in business, marketing, or sales looking for entry-level experience.
- Maturity and polish suitable for interaction with and making presentations to potential and current customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated; enthusiastic to learn; organized; high attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Office environment with long periods of sitting in front of a computer screen.
Jr. Software Developer Intern
Location: ITI Denver
Do you have a passion for building the coolest software with the ultimate user experience?
Interested in developing world class cutting edge products? Want to work in a development team building new products and ideas that are cutting edge?
We have a summer hire opportunity for a junior level Software Developer in our Englewood, CO office. The position will be focused on our growing and expanding InsitePro product. InsitePro is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application helping to revolutionize the insurance solutions/risk space through the creative application of geospatial data. We are currently updating the code base to produce an enterprise grade product utilizing the latest technologies in the Microsoft Stack.
The Junior Developer will focus on building Angular.JS, SQL, C# and ASP.NET applications. The Developer will be responsible for coding, debugging and testing as well as cooperating on design and architecture of the software. This person will be cross trained to handle front-end, middle tier, and back-end coding tasks. This position requires a passion to build strong, quality software with no compromises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Have fun! We are doing cool stuff.
- Create something awesome.
- Build applications with a focus on quality.
- Be willing to learn and expand your knowledge.
- Follow the engineering development lifecycle (requirement definition, design, development, testing and transition to product acceptance sign-off).
- Apply Agile principles with Scrum (retrospectives, demos, daily stand-up meetings
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Some knowledge of Object-Oriented Architecture (OOA)/Object-Oriented Design (OOD) principles
- Some knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience working with source code management systems is helpful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hand code HTML and CSS files.
- Experience with several of the following development tools:
- Microsoft .NET 4.0/4.5
- C# 4.0+
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- NET MVC4, AJAX and Web API
- JS (v1.x – v5.x)
- Passion to excel as a self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Have strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Produce quality results
- Meet project schedules
- Ensure issues are followed through to completion
- Work with a team in a dynamic environment
- Pursuing a Computer Science or related degree; junior or senior level
This position will be performed in an office environment in Englewood, CO, USA