The NEXTMap World 10 digital elevation model (DEM) provides a seamless digital surface model (DSM) and a digital terrain model (DTM) for the entire world. A 10-meter ground sampling distance (GSD) allows for demanding geospatial analyses anywhere on the planet.
Key features and benefits:
- Worldwide Coverage: 100% inclusion of the Earth’s entire 150 million square kilometers enable comprehensive analysis
- Global DTM: Obtain DTMs— with vegetation, buildings, and other features digitally removed — for any location in the world
- Consistent Global Accuracy: Absolute vertical accuracy of 10m LE95 for both DSM and DTM
- Detailed Terrain Features: World 10 is posted at 10m and reveals spatial detail and terrain features that are not distinguishable in competitive digital elevation products
- Void-Free Data: World 10 ensures you have seamless coverage free of blunders, seam lines, or spikes that are visible in other global datasets
The World 10 Product suite
Digital Surface Model (DSM)
10m posted elevation data with surface features
Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
10m posted elevation data of the bare earth
Download the World 10 Datasheet
See the World 10 difference
See what you have been missing as roads and
SRTM digital elevation model (left) compared to NEXTMap World 10.
ASTER digital elevation model (left) compared to NEXTMap World 10.
Access World10 data now
Intermap's World10 Data is available through Data Subscriptions and via purchase on our WebStore™. Need custom data? Intermap provides custom Data Collection services around the world through its fleet of aircraft and satellite partners.