NEXTMap World 30 offers high value in an economical, comprehensive digital surface model (DSM) for the entire world including the polar ice caps.
Using advanced proprietary technology, World 30 fills the voids and corrects the errors inherent in the standard data available from resources such as the ASTER GDEM. The result is the highest quality global DSM available at this price point.
Key features and benefits:
- Worldwide Coverage: With 100% comprehensive inclusion of the Earth’s entire 150 million square kilometers, you have one source for all your global data needs
- Consistent Global Accuracy: For planning done right the first time, a combination of the world's most advanced technologies provides detailed elevations across the globe with an absolute vertical accuracy of 10m LE95
- Void-Free Data: World 30 ensures you have seamless coverage that is free of blunders, seam lines, or spikes that are visible in other global datasets
- Competitive price: World 30 is economically priced to provide high value to your organization
- Extensive flexibility: Perfect for a diverse range of applications across many industries including Agriculture, Telecommunication, Energy, Defense, Military, and Government services
The World 30 Product Suite
Digital Surface Model (DSM)
30m posted elevation data with surface features
See the World 30 difference
World 30 has removed blunders, wells, spikes, voids and other artifacts inherent in ASTER, SRTM, and other global datasets. Grab the sliding bar and move left or right to view the World 30 difference.
ASTER digital elevation model (left) compared to NEXTMap World 30.
Access World30 data now
Intermap's World30 Data is available through Data Subscriptions and via purchase on our WebStore™. Need custom data? Intermap provides custom Data Collection services around the world through its fleet of aircraft and satellite partners.