At Intermap, it’s the people that make the difference. Our team is dedicated to innovation, creativity, and productivity to help realize the ambition of ensuring all our customers receive the solutions they need to enable their success.
Intermap’s employees are empowered to learn, grow, and succeed, through a high-performance culture in which everyone:
- is treated with respect, dignity, and fairness
- applies their skills to meaningful work they can be proud of
- is encouraged to contribute and innovate
- has opportunities to grow
- is able to work with the industry’s best talent
- embraces change with confidence and openness
- recognizes the importance of a balanced life
Intermap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Ready to find your career or be the next Intermap Rock Star?
If you are enthusiastic, innovative, enjoy delivering results, ready to have some fun, and want to join our team, view our job openings listed below. If you need assistance with the online application process, please contact Karen Taylor at (303) 708-0955 ext. 1341.
Or, if you think you may be the next Intermap “Rock Star," we want to hear from you! If you have exceptional skills, but don’t see a current job opening, click here and send your letter of persuasion and resume to us.
Solutions Sales Representative
Location: Denver, CO
Intermap is looking for qualified candidates to join their sales team. Intermap offers high value, geospatial data products, applications, and services based on its unique NEXTMap dataset. Intermap serves customers in Aviation, Telecom, Insurance, GIS, Engineering, and Government. Primary job duty is to expand Intermap’s business and revenue through delivering geospatial web services, data solutions, software products and related professional services to prospective and existing enterprise and government customers.
The Solutions Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities including prospecting, sales strategy, and planning. Successful candidates will develop web service, data solutions, and software sales proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Candidates are expected to lead in the development, presentation and communication of a solution focused value proposition to customers. The Sales Representative will also negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close sales. The Sales Representative will focus on a sales strategy in line with achieving sales objectives that positions Intermap as the total performance solution provider.
Base salary with significant additional earning potential from a generous commission plan highly beneficial to aggressive closers.
Job Summary and Duties:
- Exceed quarterly, and annual sales goals;
- Prospect New Business in key vertical markets;
- Solution focused sales approach; Understand customer problems and position Intermap web services, software and professional service as solutions;
- Develop, maintain, and grow an ongoing personal and team sales pipeline; Build rapport with customers using a consultative sales approach;
- Utilize professional selling expertise and business acumen to meet and exceed individual and team sales targets within a broad geographic sales territory;
- Persuasive / consultative selling techniques developing customers and creating enthusiasm;
- Develop a sales strategy, including a target prospect list, a sales plan, a channel sales plan, and help coordinate regional sales events, and qualify prospects;
- Represent Intermap web services and data solutions relative to the competition, positioning Intermap as the total performance solution providers;
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to deliver Intermap’s vision;
- Forecast and report sales activity on a timely basis via our Salesforce.com CRM;
- Travel as required;
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Data or Software sales experience (at least 3 years), selling software solutions;
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology products in a business context;
- Solution focused and Creative problem solving;
- Experience in selling SaaS-based software; web services;
- Experience with Geospatial data, GIS, remote sensing or geomatics;
- Experience with Telecom or Aviation industries an asset;
- Ability to establish client relationships and network within organizations;
- Experienced in selling in a team environment and ability to coordinate activity with Professional Services, Channel Partners, and Solutions Engineers;
- Highly self-motivated, hard-working and operates with a high sense of urgency;
- Flexible attitude, with an ability and willingness to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to qualify opportunities and assess prospect value;
- Ability to forecast sales opportunities;
- Strong presentation, management, and negotiation skills;
- Process-oriented, strategic approach to selling with a track record of qualifying and closing complex, high value sales transactions;
- Desire to participate in Intermap sales training, tools training, and ongoing product specialization training;
- Salesforce.com experience beneficial;
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; Attention to detail and ability to follow through to ensure all details of sales transactions are completed with 100 percent accuracy.