Bogatynia DSM

News & Events

Stay Informed with the Latest Information About Intermap

News Releases

Intermap Announces 2023 Results and 2024 Guidance

Software and solutions revenue grew 25% in 2023 Company projects 2024 bookings of $20 – 25 million, revenue of $16 – 18 million and an adjusted EBITDA margin of approximately 25% DENVER – Intermap...

Intermap Announces $1 Million Program in Malaysia and Business Updates

Continuing long-term work with the Malaysian government First payment received and deployment begun for the Indonesian mapping program 2024 year-to-date insurance awards reach $1 million, on track...

Intermap Wins Major Indonesian Mapping Contract

Indonesia awards Intermap $20 million contract to map 10% of the country in 2024 Follow-on task orders to map the remaining 90% expected over the subsequent four years Intermap’s proprietary IFSAR...

Intermap Closes Private Placement

Funds will be used to fund future government opportunities DENVER – Intermap Technologies (TSX: IMP; OTCQB: ITMSF) (“Intermap” or the “Company”), a global leader in 3D geospatial products and...

Intermap Closes Private Placement

Funds raised will be used to prepare for upcoming government contracts DENVER – Intermap Technologies (TSX: IMP; OTCQB: ITMSF) (“Intermap” or the “Company”), a global leader in 3D geospatial products...

Social Media